52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Pay Rate: $45/hr on W2 Contract
Duration: 1 Month Temp to possible Hire
* Excels in striking a balance in focus between engineering, business strategy and human relationships.
* Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
* Maintain a positive and respectful tone in all interactions. Product Management
* Whiteboard, interview, and ask “why” at every opportunity, with everybody from development teams to senior executives at the world’s top companies.
* Work with the development team on the most elegant way to architect the solution driven by your intimate understanding of client needs and requirements.
* Identify and articulate client business needs and opportunities for growth.
* Serve as a trusted advisor for client’s technology strategy, including product planning, strategic roadmapping, and release planning.
* Act as a Product Owner developing, maintaining, and refining a backlog in Jira.
* Serve on a scrum team, representing business needs to the developers and ensuring tickets are completed successfully.
* Craft product narrative, and be able to represent narrative to client and stakeholders.
* Surface product risks, and identify tactics to address them
* Possess an attitude and orientation of radical ownership Client Strategy
* Balance mastery of technological craft with your empathy for clients.
* Develop gravitas and leadership energy with clients.
* Speak truth to clients.
* Educate clients on the value of Agile development methodologies.
* Develop client 90 day, 18 month, and 3 year technology program plan and roadmaps.
* Proactively review strategic and operational plans to evaluate client needs.
* Serve as a guide and advisor to clients to move them forward.
* Navigate clients' organizational complexities.
* Educate and align the development teams on client requirements, and serve as the client’s proxy with the development teams during the build cycles.
* Help clients to identify their own project measures for success.
* Develop reports and collateral that show our clients’ peers that they have been successful in meeting their own key measures.
* Response to all client requests within 24 hours or less.
* Show up to 100% of client meetings 10 minutes early.
* Establishes relationship with new client Stakeholders within organization as appropriate.
* Maintains good/productive relationships with all client Stakeholders.
* Becomes familiar with all competing technology in order to speak to its strengths and weaknesses.
* Global requirements above, and...
* 5+ years experience implementing software applications and/or providing strategic advisory services and account management services.
* Proven ability to build relationships with a diverse set of people: including senior level executives, R&D, product management, legal, finance, sales and marketing experts within large Fortune 500 organizations.
* Professional use of technology backlog processes and backlog tools, like Jira.
* Ability to confidently lead a group in white boarding, concepting and prioritization exercises.
* Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution