How you fill your 52 weeks is your business. Helping you find your next opportunity is ours.
We are searching for a Software Engineer Full-Stack Developer to join our client’s development team at their custom software development company based in McMinnville OR,. ASP.NET or WPF/XAML experience is ideal and Angular or React experience is a plus.
Our client builds software that serves people, not the other way around. Their collaborative approach, Agile mindset, and passionate team combine to deliver solutions that help their clients solve business challenges from the major to the mundane.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer Full-Stack Developer responsible for building C# ASP.NET applications or WPF/XAML applications (or both!), including anything from backend REST API services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The Senior Software Engineer Full-Stack Developer duties include and are not limited to:
· Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensuring best-possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and devising solutions to these problems
· Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· BS or MS in computer science, engineering, statistics, or related field
· 2-5 years of demonstrable experience required
· Must be fully eligible to work in the United States
Technical Skill Requirements:
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
· Familiarity with the .NET framework
· Proficiency with either ASP.NET or WPF/XAML
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with popular web application frameworks (Angular preferred)
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Understanding of version control tools (Git)
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· Familiarity with Agile and Lean methodologies
They offer competitive benefits, including 90% company-paid medical, vision, and dental health care; two weeks + all federal holidays (and extra days for Christmas and New Year’s Day) PTO; and safe harbor 401(k) matching. They are located in charming downtown McMinnville in the heart of Oregon wine country.
Why 52 Limited:
52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles
When you’re a talent, you’re family at 52 Limited. We provide paid time off when you are sick and offer comprehensive health insurance and voluntary benefits. We check in with you on the regular; we will advocate for your needs, and make sure you are happy and able to do your best work.
52 Limited’s reputation in the recruiting industry is unparalleled in the Pacific Northwest. While we're headquartered right here in Portland, our tenured team routinely places world-class talent from all over the West Coast and Texas. We work with some of the most forward-thinking and recognizable clients in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Austin, and beyond. To learn more about our team, check out www.52ltd.com/our/story.
We are committed to fostering a people-first candidate experience that benefits our talent, clients, and community. 52 Limited encourages a diversity of applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply. Let us know if you need reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process.