52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, Texas, and California.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Production for a future-forward commercial real estate brokerage firm client based in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. This role is hybrid and candidates must reside in the Portland or Seattle metro area or be willing to relocate.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree required along with two years of graphic design experience. Real Estate (commercial or residential) marketing experience is required.
Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
• Produce best-in-class marketing content which includes, but is not limited to, property offering brochures, proposals, presentations, email campaigns, branded collateral, social media and company projects as needed.
• Quick turn around on templated Executive Summary and Proposal marketing collateral.
• Produce custom marketing materials as needed.
• Photography retouching.
• Assist with managing daily creative project flow and prioritization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Photo editing experience (i.e. sign rendering, sky replacement).
• Working knowledge of MailChimp.
• Experience with social media platforms.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent time management, organization, communication, and attention to detail along with good judgement and decision making with a high level of confidence.
• A creative thinker that can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and think from a solution oriented perspective.
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks at one time, while meeting provided deadlines in a high-volume environment.
• You have meticulous attention to detail and are highly organized with impeccable time management and prioritization skills.