52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Pay Rate: $75,000 to $80,000
Duration: Direct Hire
The team is seeking a candidate to lead and manage the production of marketing websites and other digital campaign efforts for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience as a project manager working with a team of website designers, developers, and marketing specialists to deliver effective marketing campaigns that drive tangible business results for our clients. You will thrive as part of a team that comes to work every day to help our clients grow their business while they focus on the care of their patients.
The Web Production Manager will manage an ongoing portfolio of projects centered around the delivery of marketing websites for our dental practice clients. The primary objective of the position is to manage the resource demands on the team of website designers, developers, and digital marketing strategists to deliver these projects on schedule, efficiently, and with high quality. To do so, the Production Manager will collaborate with the team and coordinate their efforts across multiple projects. The Production Manager will also work with the team to optimize our processes to increase our efficiency and velocity.
- Manage a portfolio of projects to deliver marketing websites and other digital marketing campaign elements to our clients.
- Lead and coordinate the efforts of a team of website developers, designers, and digital marketing specialists in the execution of these projects.
- Design, document, and optimize delivery processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery process.
- Collaborate with other teams including Sales, Engineering, and Legal to deliver results that meet our customer’s expectations, are consistent with our technical strategy, and meet applicable regulatory requirements.
- Participate in customer-facing calls to gather requirements and feedback.
Education/Experience Preferred Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years as a project manager
- 3+ years delivering or creating digital marketing campaigns either internally or for external clients
- Experience working with project management software tools such as Asana and Jira.
- PMI certification preferred
- Excellent leadership and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Focus on details, execution, and cross-functional communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Works past issues and deliver results on schedule
- Collaborates cross-functionally with several internal stakeholders and resource managers
- Takes feedback with an open mind, and enough security to not become defensive
- Ready to step outside their role to help teammates
- Highly dependable, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Empathetic for others and highly self-aware
- Naturally curious and analytical
- Self-driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Highly competent verbal and written communication skills