52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, Austin, and San Francisco.
Can you make engaging and aesthetically pleasing websites? Want help build something cool? Are you awesome? Want to work somewhere with opportunities to grow? Our construction and engineering industry client is expanding its development team and seeking a Frontend Developer for a full time hybrid position.
This role will:
· Design a frontend web application for utility management.
· Assist back-end developers with integrating tools into widgets.
· Work with management and outside teams to incorporate user stories and feedback.
· Work with IT to implement the application in a secure manner.
· Provide backup Java scripting support and advice for GIS and IT departments.
Candidates must have a working knowledge of
Node JS and be able to work within an agile project environment.
Any experience with the ESRI product line (REST APIs, Python, C#, GIS) or Network Administration is a major plus.
Education and experience are tentative, ability is not.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol and background check requirements
· Provide analytical support to Design, Field, and Permitting staff.
· Create cartographic, tabular, and data products for client delivery.
· Create processes and automate tasks for efficiency and value addition.
· Drive innovation
This is not an entry level position. Candidates must have a working knowledge of the ESRI product line: ArcMap, ArcPro, arcpy, ArcGIS Online, ect. Coding/scripting/model building are major pluses. Experienced preferred, education is tentative.