52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are hiring a contract UX Designer to work in a beautiful downtown Portland, OR office. You will be instrumental in designing useful, usable, and delightful user experiences with a highly collaborative team. Bring your ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy working on a variety of projects from high-level, long-term conceptual work to quick-turn digital projects this is the role for you!
A Day in the Life:
* Designs to user scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs.
* Works with product teams and marketing managers to identify design goals and requirements, work with leadership on design reviews, and work with web developers on implementation.
* Works on projects that stretch and grow them into senior level while creating and producing mid-scale projects, multiple projects at time and is able to manage their time efficiently.
* Works with product and marketing teams to identify design goals and requirements, work with website leadership on design reviews, and works with developers on implementation.
* Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles.
* Able to create detailed specifications, user flows, wireframes, mockups/prototypes, and style guides in an iterative environment.
* Proficient in a variety of design tools. (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, and Lucid Chart, etc.)
* Able to apply strategic, conceptual and thoughtful design practice that supports best-in-class industry standards for user-centered research, approach and implementation for digital experiences.
* Demonstrates a knack for delivering strong creative concepts that meet specific goals as defined by the creative team and other stakeholders.
* Background in creating experiences that meet cross browser compatibility targets and responsive design standards. A good understanding of the technical implications of design.
* Translates user needs and business goals into effective user experiences.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants + portfolios are a must. Get in touch!