52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Salary range - $120,000 to $130,000
* Authors applications written in JS framework (Angular, Vue, React) based mainly on existing implementations.
* Author JS libraries based on existing and/or assists architects with authoring new libraries.
* Demonstrate independence with work tasks and project ownership.
* Possess a firm understanding of the development lifecycle, build systems, debugging, and project setup.
* Manage work queue and priorities, communicating conflicts and progress to mentors and project managers.
* Serve as technical lead on projects, interfacing with clients to understand requirements, plan approach, communicate solutions and risks, and present development work.
* Create, maintain, and distribute documentation.
* Participate in scoping sessions for new projects and features.
* Actively participate in sales calls and meetings.
* Evaluate risk and requirements and recommend the best solutions based on all the information.
Demonstrate advanced proficiency in:
* HTML and CSS
* Design tools, such as Illustrator, Sketch, Photoshop
* Fluid and responsive UI
* Authoring unit tests for applications and libraries
* Cross-browser compatibility and related troubleshooting
* XHR familiarity to integrate with back end REST API
* Generating readable, maintainable, scalable, and testable code
* Performance optimization
* Search engine optimization best practices
* Unit Testing
Demonstrate familiarity with and interest in:
* Front end architecture
* Provide mentorship to junior engineers, offering thoughtful direction and feedback.
* Define technical interests and career goals.
* Be and remain mindful of how your code is used, understood, and maintained.
* Support clients and colleagues in the work at hand.
* Demonstrate core values of curiosity and adaptability.
* Maintain a positive attitude.
* Share knowledge through collaborative work sessions, brown bag presentations, blog posts.
* Foster strong working relationships with UX, design, and account teams.
* Accurately reports weekly time with an appropriate level of detail.
* Estimate work effort for assigned tasks, which may be in hours or points depending on the structure of the project team.
* Meet deadline commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.