52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
We're searching for skilled Senior Producer with digital product experience (from websites and digital displays to native mobile apps across platforms and OS) for a direct hire opportunity with our Portland area creative studio client. In this role you will work to lead cross-functional teams to design, develop and deliver world-class products.
You will tackle the following:
Project staffing and management:
* Partnering with principals, define SOW, timelines and budgets for a variety of creative projects.
* Manage timelines and aim to deliver meaningful product work on-time, on-brief and on-budget.
* Help develop product briefs that ensure partners and team members have clearly defined roles, deliverables and expectations.
* Help source and recruit the necessary resources to produce a wide range of work — from websites and digital displays to native mobile apps across platforms and OS.
* Manage all day-to-day aspects of projects including: project schedules, product roadmaps, work-streams, resource management, budget reporting, production management.
* You build and maintain trust with clients — listening and getting to know what is helpful to them and ultimately being able to anticipate their needs.
* Facilitate communication between clients, internal teams, contractors and vendors.
* Build and maintain relationships with partner agencies/shops and contractors to scale impact.
Process management and oversight:
* Prioritize and track all project activities with strategists, designers and developers.
* Anticipate issues that could affect delivery and offer up timely solutions to avoid roadblocks.
* Proactively keep client and project team informed of project status, continually clarify expectations throughout project lifespan.
* Create and execute contracts and confidentiality agreements for every vendor (people and companies).
* Onboard new team members and freelancers onto the project so they can be productive.
* Track project staffing budget
* Collaborate and coordinate with agency partners and Studio Manager to make sure critical meetings or issues don’t slip through the cracks.
* Help us improve the ways we get work done and to level up our work product and process.
You should have a proven track record and 5+ years of experience leading and delivering digital products and services Experience with user-centered design, waterfall and agile development methodologies Experience with qualitative user research and testing (concept and usability) Experience with data analytics, measurement and quantitative research Project Management software proficiency with design and prototyping software familiarity Understanding of current and emerging trends in technologies and platforms You should be collaborative, empathetic, optimistic and calm under pressure
Please apply with your resume today — details will be shared with qualified candidates