52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
We are supporting a local company for a direct-hire Product Marketing Manager to join the internal Marketing team in Beaverton, Oregon. Bring your thorough understanding of how to support the end-user, their business, and the context in which we can help them achieve their goals. If you are an expert collaborator who enjoys taking ownership of the variety of decisions that result in great customer experience apply today.
What you will be doing:
* Manages the complete product lifecycle from idea generation through exit.
* Prepares new product justification, product requirements, launch plans and training for customer-facing staff
* Develops and manages a strategic product roadmap for each product line under his/her responsibility
* Studies the competitive landscape and market trends evaluates opportunities and builds business cases in support of new products, services, and business changes that help achieve company goals
* Applies expert skills in data analytics and forecasting
* Gathers and assimilates end-user data from primary and secondary sources including field observations, interviews, customer feedback, and industry surveys
* 10 years of experience in leadership and marketing
* Software as a service background, as well as platform/network marketing
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Passionate about delivering great customer experience
* Drives the development and execution of business
* Product and marketing plans that support the product lifecycle including product development, go-to-market, and sunset.
Further information with be shared with qualified candidates.