52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Pay Rate: $70,000 to $85,000
As part of the Web Strategy team, Account Management-focused Strategists are responsible for forging successful internal and partner relationships and cultivating account growth — alongside our full-service team — through thoughtful, creative and solution-based project consulting. Applying an informed understanding of our capabilities, superior communication, and attention to detail, Strategists are charged with driving company revenue goals by ensuring that clients experience exemplary service and outcomes.
* Own a portfolio of current client accounts. Continually build on understanding and uncovering business goals, then work with our project teams to first inform, then guide strategic and tactical planning aligned to those needs and our strengths.
* Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; Complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
* Communication channels with clients and internal team members: calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions (as deemed necessary).
* Manage CRM by adding and updating deal and customer records in an accurate and timely manner.
* Prepare thorough and persuasive emails, SOWs, and other documents to drive client buy-in to our strategies and approaches.
* Negotiate client goals, constraints, and our resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed contracts and project plans that set us and our clients up for success.
* Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
* Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
* You are not just comfortable juggling multiple, competing priorities, you thrive on the fast-paced nature of the work (it doesn’t hurt that it helps the day go by quickly).
* Experience delivering website projects. Preferable experience with web content management systems (CMS), specifically WordPress.
* Passion for and experience helping clients move from concept to execution by matching their online goals to company expertise.
* Experience producing agreements and proposals.
* Outstanding written communication.
* Outstanding verbal communication.
* Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (e.g. Google Analytics).
* Outstanding collaboration and consensus-building skills, working with internal and external stakeholders.
* Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Pages, and Teamwork (or related project management tool).
* Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and remote collaboration tools like Google Docs and Slack.
* Comfortable networking and building new relationships on behalf of us
* Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks.
Nice to have
* Experience working in a digital agency — account management, project management, etc.
* Experience collaborating with core disciplines, e.g. back and front end engineering, UX and visual design, ad strategy, and audience growth.
* Strong familiarity with the WordPress and web development ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
* Hands-on experience building websites using PHP and WordPress.