Direct Hire - Salary range $120,000 to $150,000
We are in search of a Senior Research Engineer with deep expertise in RF signal processing and IEEE 802.11 wireless standards, OSI Layer 0-4, and software development lifecycle management.
Major contribution expected in the research, development, and integration of wireless proof of concept solutions for next-generation wireless audio products.
Excellent team leadership and written and oral communication skills are essential. Creativity, responsibility, self-direction, and self-motivation are hallmarks of our team and we expect the same from all who join us.
1. MSEE with an emphasis in signal processing
2. 802.11n or 802.11ac MAC and PHY experience
3. Strong working knowledge of WiFi standards and how to implement them in HW/FW
4. Experience or academic knowledge of DSP techniques and experience with MatLab
5. Experience with C/C++ programming, embedded development, and test tools
6. Qualified to manage small team, financials, and deliverables for projects effectively
Nice to haves:
1. 802.11ax or OFDMA experience
2. Experience with RF/Wireless troubleshooting and testing
3. Experience in the design and implementation of timing recovery and Phase Lock Loops