52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, Austin and San Francisco.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to manage the production and delivery of our client’s marketing work in Austin, Texas. The Associate Producer will manage the process of planning, estimating, and executing requests and ideas into tangible outputs across a variety of print, digital and non-traditional deliverables. They partner with cross-functional teams to deliver the work on time, on budget and with the utmost quality. Producers understand project management principles, are masters of time management, strong communicators, and problem solvers, and keep themselves organized and accountable. Ideally the candidate will live in Austin or Portland, Oregon but can be remote (candidates must live in Oregon, Washington, Texas or California or be willing to relocate to be considered).
Associate Producer Responsibilities:
Responsible for high volume of low-to-medium complexity projects for assigned clients. Partner in planning for assigned clients.
· Estimate and produce small-to-large print and digital deliverables.
· Understand requirements and delivery process for print and digital deliverables.
· Lead project communications and team alignment—including, discovery and kickoff calls, project status meetings and facilitating daily resourcing stand-ups.
· Properly resource and prioritize your projects—maintaining accurate resourcing and schedule management within our project management tool.
· Identify and mitigate project risks, manage scope changes and impacts.
· Actively participate in team or department initiatives as requested, including process improvement initiatives, administrative support in our project management tool.
· Collaborate effectively and build strong working relationships with cross-functional marketing teams and key stakeholders, including but not limited to, Account Management, Creative, Demand Generation, IT and external production vendors.
· Proactively partner with Account Management teams to plan and forecast work for your clients.
· Keep your stakeholders informed through timely and effective communications.
· Manage and resolve conflicts and challenges through feed-forward, kind conversation and problem solving—escalating to the Producer and/or Sr. Producer when necessary.
· Partner with the Producer(s) to align on and balance workload for your clients.
· Manage and process timesheets, utilization, expense reports and vendor invoices in a timely manner.
· May be asked to participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process.
· May be asked to manage the development of creative assets and budgets for proposals and presentations to grow our book of work.
· Help train or onboard new team members.
· Actively own your career development.
· Develops solutions to various moderately complex problems.
· Works under general direction. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
· Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy in meeting objectives.
Education and Experience
· Prior experience in marketing and project management preferred
· 2-3 years relevant experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred