52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
About the role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Customer Experience (CX), you will lead the creation of a reliable, scalable, sought-after digital customer experience, using Agile methodologies.
You love rolling up your sleeves and working in a dynamic, collaborative, start-up environment where you can play an important role in building best-in-class digital products. You have hands-on experience in competitive market research, customer needs analysis, and balancing competing priorities to give your product a competitive advantage. Additionally, you are at ease diving into the details to partner with engineering and design to see your prioritized backlog through to delivery.
- 8+ years direct experience as a digital product owner or equivalent with direct experience in insurance eCommerce sales preferred
- Experience leading a multi-faceted digital product strategy from ideation and build to launch and iterative roadmap
- BA/BS with strong academic record; extra points for an advanced degree in a relevant field
-Experience with modern product productivity, workflow, and research tools (Airfocus, Jira, Slack, Miro, Monday, Google Analytics, FullStory, Hotjar, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial leader with ability to develop and lead strategy while getting down in the weeds with the team to drive fast and effective execution from day 1 with limited resources
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact comfortably with stakeholders across design, engineering, and business at multiple organizational levels
About the Work:
- Co-lead product strategyby steeping yourself in market, competitor, and customer intelligence in partnership with design, acting as the "customer-focused product advocate" across the company
- Create and manage a prioritized "living backlog" of all user stories based on the long-term product vision, user needs, and business strategy
- Create and maintain a forward-looking product roadmap aligned to the strategic vision of the organization, identifying emerging opportunities while proactively mitigating risks and competing priorities
- Partnering with design and analytics, establish clearly defined success metrics based on quantitative and qualitative data to proactively identify areas for product enhancement and optimization
- Act as the single point of intake for all feature requests and ensure every request is accompanied by relevant supporting customer data, competitive research, and sound business cases
- Write detailed user stories for the backlog that will be testable by quality assurance, maintain the conceptual/technical integrity of the features to be built, and incorporate any relevant design assets to provide implementation details
- Affirm quality by accepting stories as complete by validating they meet predefined acceptance criteria prior to production release
- Coordinate product releases, ensuring communication with customers and stakeholders is clear and predictable