Direct Hire Finance Director
As Finance Director, you’ll be the founding member of our finance capability, and will be responsible for helping build the processes, mechanisms, and ways of working that enable our business to scale while having transparent access and be accountable to our P&L.
You enjoy creating, building, and growing a new venture and organization while anticipating the scale we are capable of reaching together.
Our ideal candidate has been part of rapid growth before and understands the aspects of the financial capability that are “just do it” requirements to have in place sooner rather than later.
What You’ll Do
* Overall responsibility for the financial controlling of our business and building the reporting, mechanisms, and communication flows that enable real-time action.
* Proactively drive transparency on cost levers by creating a budget process and forecast, reporting actual costs, explaining cost deviations, and identifying savings potential as part of cost-saving initiatives.
* Build and maintain the core capabilities of a scalable finance department, including FP&A, accounts payable/receivable, controlling, and overall strategic partnership with business leaders.
* Drive the development and continuous enhancement of balanced Key Performance Indicators, ensuring transparency on business performance drivers and building sustainable "performance management culture" within the organization.
* Identify requirements and further develop methods for advanced budgeting, forecasting, and performance tracking; establish a benchmarking process; and deepen knowledge and understanding of industry trends
* Design, develop and implement state of the art analytic tools Develop new processes, standards or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the targets
* Ensure smooth operation of the business by taking on ownership for related actions.
Education & Qualifications:
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
This position does not require certificates, licenses, and/or registrations.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.