52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are hiring an Associate Product Manager to work for a national leader in the freight marketplace, located in Beaverton, Oregon. You will lead and set the vision for a cross-functional team that is charged with product line innovation. If you are highly motivated, experienced in product management, with expertise in developing SaaS solutions then this could be the right fit for you.
* 5+ years of experience working within a software as a service business (SaaS), or experience in multi-sided network dynamics
* 3-5 years of experience as a product owner working as a Business Analyst, Program Manager, Product Owner or equivalent work experience
* Experience in managing agile/scrum development processes and lean methodology
* Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving, thoughtful product scoping, and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
* Experience in story mapping and feature prioritization techniques
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with engineering, design and product marketing
A Day in the Life:
* Set product vision by developing market based requirements and product marketing programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and product launch teams.
* Serve as the critical connection between customer needs and business strategy, solution design, software development, and go-to-market execution.
* Create and maintain product information documents, technical guides, and other support materials for assigned products, as needed.
* Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
* Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch!