52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Pay Rate: $40 to $45/HR DOE on W2 Contract Basis
Duration: 120 hours
* In both upcoming projects, they will be developing totally custom themes from scratch, using a pre-made starter template that will be provided.
* The second project is a complete site redesign. We are looking for someone who can build a WordPress backend experience that’s familiar to our existing setup while being open to improvements or updates.
* Familiarity the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin is important.
* Would be nice to have familiarity package managers like Yarn and npm. Also good to have experience using task runners like Grunt or Gulp.
* Basic working knowledge of Git and the command line terminal is important.
* WP CLI experience would also be nice but this can be easily trained.
* Local development is managed with app called Local by Flywheel – also a “nice to have” in terms of experience but not required.
* Projects would be hosted on BitBucket and WP Engine. (It would be a big plus since they will be pushing to remote code repositories. Easy enough to train though so not required.)
* The candidate should feel comfortable working within an existing file structure or setup.
* The candidate should have experience documenting/explaining their work and be a good communicator. They will be connecting via Slack and through weekly video chats.