52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, Austin and San Francisco.
We are looking for a Copywriter for a client based in Austin, Texas. Ideally the candidate will live in Austin or Portland, Oregon but can be remote (candidates must live in Oregon, Washington, Texas or California or be willing to relocate to be considered).
• Writes long- and short-form copy for a variety of internal- and external-facing media (including blogs, websites, social media, presentations, training materials, media reports, direct mailers, brochures and emails)
• Assist in delivering creative and marketing strategies, develops engaging content and messaging all while in alignment with our clients’ brands.
• Crafts creative copy for marketing campaigns that is integrated, cohesive and meets business and creative requirements
• Reviews and edits written work for grammar, tone, voice and creative quality
• Participates in meetings, including creative brief kick-off meetings and debrief sessions
• With guidance from the senior creative team, develops creative, conceptual and tactical copy tailored for print, online and other applications
• Work within clients’ established brand voice guidelines, serving as our resident expert therein • Rewrite content for clarity and consistency, if necessary
• Stay up to speed on industry developments, client preference and the technological and cultural nuances of our industries
Develops solutions to various moderately complex problems.
Works under general direction. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
Assure consistent and accurate deliverables to maintain agency quality standards and assure client satisfaction
Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent outside customer contacts on routine matters.
Experience and Industry Knowledge:
Master of AP style and experience working within brand guidelines for multiple clients
3 -5 years experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred