52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Pay Rate: $30 to $40/HR on W2 Contract Basis
Duration: 3 Months
Our client is a statewide Non-Profit membership organization that represents professionals and companies working in film, television, commercial, brand marketing, immersive media and independent production.
We are seeking a Website Project Manager to oversee the completion of our client’s new website.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the requirements are clearly defined, hiring a design/development team to meet the requirements, and keeping the project on time and on budget.
The Website Project Manager will need to start by evaluating whether one of two partially created websites will meet the requirements or if a new site will need to be developed.
The Project Manager should have experience working with APIs as the organization's membership databases will need to be connected to the website to push and pull data.
The Project Manager will work closely and coordinate with the design/development team and stakeholders.
* Work with the stakeholders to establish updated project scope and requirements that meet strategic business needs.
* Evaluate whether one of the work-in-progress sites can meet those requirements, which may require bringing on a developer to dig in deeply to the current functionality of those sites.
* Make recommendation around the best way forward: Finish one of two work in progress sites or start from scratch
* Write brief, conduct search, hire and contract with design/development team
* Lead the exploration and evaluation of potential alternate technical solutions.
* Create and monitor project plan, budget, and timeline.
* Schedule frequent check-ins to report progress to stakeholders. Escalate issues as they arise.
* Develop and implement a test plan.
* QA all deliverables.
* Maintain project and technical documentation.
* Work closely with staff on content and data clean up and fulfilment for site activation.
* Accountable for the project through launch; including managing vendor relationships and delivery of best in class product.
* Proven work experience as a successful Web Project Management.
* Excellent knowledge of WordPress, APIs, and database integration.
* Experience in working with a variety of stakeholders.
* Ability to explain technical terms in simple language.