52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are looking for a full time Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to work for a wonderful company that offers exciting new solutions for families to manage their digital lives. If you are an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist with the ability to lead KPI success, build a testing roadmap, and have the know-how to optimize digital media and landing pages then this role could be the right fit for you!
* Manage the testing roadmap to keep the broader marketing team informed of upcoming tests and priority shifts.
* Drive projects and execute through the team to deliver improvements to conversion rate, revenue, profit, quality, user experience and more.
* Translate testing objectives into wireframes and requirements that you deliver to our creative, product and engineering teams for development.
* Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all marketing program performance
* Drive and maintain KPI success
* Being able to thrive in a startup environment and be a positive, team player
A Day in the Life:
* Develop test requirements and mock-ups
* Set the testing goals, draft wireframes and write tech requirements
* Own and execute the day-to-day implementation, testing and optimization plan for ad creative, landing pages, and email campaigns
* Optimize the conversion funnel on landing pages through quantitative and qualitative testing
* Must be able to create plans for driving results on the site and reach conversion goals
* 3-5+ years as a CRO specialist
* 3-5+ years working on optimization programs and user experience improvements with an established history of success
* Experience working with product development teams (to help with app/on-boarding, sign up journey)
* Proficiency in excel and data analysis as well as probability and statistics
* Hands on experience with marketing, CRMs and analytics platforms, including Optimizely, Google Analytics, Shopify, Mailchimp, Kochava, Salesforce etc. to support the customer journey
* Top analytical skills: ability to analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance
Nice to Haves:
* Experience marketing to kids and parents.
* Experience with app first and subscription marketing
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants + portfolios are a must. Get in touch!