We are hiring a contract SEO specialist to work for a leading educational brand in Portland, Oregon. If you have a strong background in SEO strategy, strong analytical skills, and the ability to drive large-scale SEO projects, then this could be the job for you!
As an SEO specialist you would be leading technical and on-page SEO improvements, defining and executing a combination of SEO tactics to increase the volume of organic traffic, and implement SEO best practices as well as being a creative thinker and help strategize for long term SEO growth.
Day to Day:
* Support the development and execution of SEO strategies for optimal search visibility
* Recommend and execute changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
* Collaborate with cross-functional business partners (Marketing, IT, and Agency) to implement SEO best practices
* Experience with Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, and various other SEO tools (Moz, SEMrush, etc.)
* Experience with various Content Management System platforms, particularly SiteCore
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch!