We are hiring a full-time JR SQL developer to work for an innovative leader in healthcare applications, located in Vancouver, WA. If you have a strong background in SQL development, are a fast learner, and enjoy working with a close-knit development team then this might be a perfect fit for you!
You will work with BA, QA, third parties we connect with, and other Developers to come up with the requirements, design, develop, test, and deploy the deliverables requested by the stakeholders. You will help refactor existing stored procs, write efficient data analytic scripts, and optimize slow queries. Work alongside with the SQL team to review other team members’ SQL code, and also help participate in the deployment process.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL server 2005+ and SQL based queries
* Experience with SVN or a source control
* MS SQL database development
* Using indexes, common table expressions, temp tables to optimize large SQL queries
* Creating tables and stored procedures, as well as best practices to creating tables and stored procedures.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch!