52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
Interactive Digital Designer - Direct Hire
Join our direct-to-consumer, digital design team. The right person for this job will have experience designing empathic user journeys across all digital touch points, focusing on email, social, the web, and the in-store environment. They understand the strengths, opportunities, and breath of possibility within each touch point. They know best practices, but are not afraid to bend those rules in favor of the appropriate brand experience. They can handle many concurrent projects, all while designing for the long view.
Essential Job Functions:
• Support the Interactive Art Director on a wide variety of projects.
• Work with developers, photographers, visual artists, and copywriters to produce enticing digital designs.
• Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute digital executions of product marketing campaigns
• Wire-framing campaign touchpoint experiences for customer-facing campaigns
• Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
• Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product.
Other Job Functions:
• Ability to sit/stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
• Ability to travel as needed utilizing various methods of transportation.
Ability to focus in an open and often noisy work space
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Graphic Design or related degree
• 3-7 years digital agency or in-house experience
• Email marketing team experience
• Possess expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluent in diverse interactive formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive interactive surfaces and environments.
• Know and use current web standards in order to take graphic designs into the digital realm, for desktop and mobile, without losing any creative impact.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to follow direction and to execute concepts.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to self-manage one’s time while working on concurrent projects
• Ability to prioritize work and move from one priority to another at any time.
• Ability to work as a team member and individually.
• Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor within a flexible and (at times noisy) work environment.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• In-store digital experience design a plus (brick and mortar retail).
• Print design experience a plus.
• Experience with motion prototyping in Principle, Invision Studio or Sketch Craft
• Experience with a design system previously, and don’t mind challenging and iterating
• Experience working with research, data and insights teams