52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are hiring an Interactive Front End Developer for a reputable design and technology company that innovates in interactive experiences across the world. If you are an experienced
Interactive Front End developer with expertise in C++, Open GL, touch-based user interfaces and love to collaborate in a creative environment, then this could be the right role for you!
At a glance:
As an interactive developer you are a problem solver and creative coder at heart. You will collaborate with UX strategists, designers and fellow developers in the creation of digitally augmented environments & experiences in public spaces. You will be responsible for interpreting the clients’ technical requirements, and working across disciplines to craft solutions that meet the clients’ needs. You will have the opportunity to expand your interests in stacks ranging from web, to mobile, to desktop, to game engine frameworks and much more.
* Leading front-end development for client and internal projects
* Pushing innovation through experimentation with new and established frameworks
* Following and helping to further define best coding practices for development team
* Mentoring junior developers on day-to-day development
* Driving project review processes with peer developers and design team
* Consistent integration with agency toolset for development projects
* 5+ years experience with C++ creative coding toolkits Cinder and/or open Frameworks
* 5+ years experience - mastery of development for graphics pipeline with OpenGL
* Version control with Git/GitHub
* Experience developing for touch-based and other natural user interfaces
* Ability to both rapidly prototype and create production-level code
Nice to Haves
* Comfort with a scripting language (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Lua)
* Experience in Unity
* Physical Computing & micro-controller skills (Arduino, Raspberry Pi)
* iOS or Android Development
* MaxMSP / Processing / TouchDesigner
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch!