52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
This React Developer position with our client requires experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. As a W2 Contractor, you will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for development while providing expertise in the full development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Experience in building scalable web applications required, preferably with back end experience as well.
• Able to adapt in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, make independent decisions and communicate them effectively.
• Vets wireframes and/or designs for feasibility and calls out potential issues.
• Rapidly prototypes new or redesigned experiences.
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with fellow teammates, Scrum master, product owner, and client.
• Provides estimates based on requirements, wireframes, and designs.
• Quickly identifies blockers and communicates issues.
• Owns project success by proactively communicating risks, known issues, and change logs.
• Contributes in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Works as part of a team.
• Appreciates the value of well-tested code.
• Performs peer code reviews.
• Creates projects that are free of major defects.
• Maintains a positive and respectful tone in all interactions.
• 2+ years Proficiency with ReactJS and Angular, and modern front-end frameworks.
• 5 years total of professional front-end development experience.
• A solid understanding of HTTP/S as it pertains to API development.
• Proficiency using various testing frameworks.
• A solid understanding of AWS and Azure services and serverless patterns.
• A solid understanding of presentation-level design patterns such as MVC.
• Proficiency with querying and modeling using a relational data store.
• Proficiency with using Git for source control.
• A solid understanding of common data structures and algorithms.