52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are hiring a Lead QA Engineer for an innovative health subscription company in downtown Portland, Oregon. As the Lead QA Engineer you'll develop and execute a cohesive QA strategy and establish best practices for automated testing of web, mobile, and serverless microservices for continuous integration/deployment. If you possess a mixture of strategy and execution, are an expert at establishing and building out testing frameworks, and have strong mentoring
Capabilities then this could be the right fit for you!
A Day in the Life:
* Establish QA strategy and best practices for web, mobile, and serverless microservices that are developed in React.js and Node.js.
* Help establish a CI/CD deployment pipeline with automated unit and integration testing.
* Participate and be a strong voice in design, development, and deployment of new and existing product features.
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
* Experience in QAE methodology, tooling, and release processes.
* Experience with automated testing for continuous integration/deployment.
* Extensive experience with RESTful APIs, GraphQL and JSON.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services.
* Experience in Linux OS.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch today!