We have partnered with a growing company in the eye care industry that is seeking an experienced lead QA Engineer to join their expanding product development team and take ownership of one of their core products. You'll develop and execute a cohesive QA strategy and establish best practices for automated testing of web, mobile, and serverless microservices for continuous integration/deployment. As this is a foundational QA role with a mixture of strategy and execution, the ideal candidate will leverage their strong experience in quickly growing small to mid-sized companies to help them establish how validation should be done.
Title: QA Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job Type: Direct-Hire, Full Time
What you'll do
• Establish QA strategy and best practices for web, mobile, and serverless microservices that are developed in React.js and Node.js.
• Help establish a CI/CD deployment pipeline with automated unit and integration testing.
• Participate and be a strong voice in design, development, and deployment of new and existing product features.
• Develop and execute manual tests for our legacy web applications while driving towards automation of as much as possible.
• Track and work to improve quality assurance metrics.
• High School diploma is required; a bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) is required.
• Experience in QAE methodology, tooling, and release processes.
• Experience writing and executing test plans.
• Experience with automated testing for continuous integration/deployment.
• Extensive experience with RESTful APIs, GraphQL and JSON.
• Experience with AWS and Linux OS
**More details will be shared with qualified candidates