52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
We are hiring a Digital Project Manager, for a full time role with a large marketing and media agency here in Portland, OR. If you have strong experience in digital project management, managing digital deliverables in a fast paced, agency environment, then this could be the right role for you!
Day to Day:
* Understand and manage cross-channel media campaign execution, from upfront planning, through set-up, execution and reporting.
* Responsible for managing cross-channel media budget pacing, reporting on changes to the Group Account Director.
* Develop budgets and schedules for digital projects.
* Report scheduling/budget changes to media planning/buying, account management, creative, analytics, and finance.
* Create Gantt chart workback project plans for each digital initiative / project.
* Work with media channel leads to set priorities against simultaneous deliverables.
* Be the day-to-day contact with clients and internal teams on your projects, making sure that deliverables are in line.
* Responsible for creative asset management across all digital channels.
* At least 4+ years experience managing complex cross-channel digital marketing projects, this includes social media, programmatic media, digital video and influencer campaigns.
* 4+ years of Digital Asset Management.
* Expertise in a full-funnel digital media approach and KPI’s evaluated across each channel throughout the funnel.
* Have superior organization skills and attention to detail ensuring quality work of client deliverables.
* Versed in Project Management, Collaboration, and Presentations Tools such as Basecamp, Asana, Microsoft Office software, CRM, SLACK and others.
* Confidence in presenting to clients and colleagues, engaging and effective when presenting your POV.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants + portfolios are a must! Get in touch!