A local advertising agency is seeking a Traffic Manager to support its creative team. In this role, you will partner with their Creative Directors and collaborate with a cross-disciplined creative team to craft immersive and engaging experiences for some of the world’s biggest brands. You will need to thrive in a Creative environment ensuring that all experiential campaign elements flow efficiently from the account team through the creative team and into production. If you are a highly organized and deadline-driven individual with a passion for the creative industry, get in touch!
• Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
• Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments depending on their workload and bandwidth
• Meet frequently with the account, event management, and production teams to learn more about project updates and details as well as give them status updates on existing project.
• Monitor projects and workloads. Recognize when support is needed and work with the CD to make adjustments.
• Establish and maintain a traffic sheet on Google Sheets and keep it up to date daily.
• Own and drive the weekly traffic meeting.
• Manage and maintain the freelance pool/list to ensure that resources are available at a moment’s notice.
• 3+ years in a fast-paced agency environment trafficking project work
• Collaborates easily and often with a broad multi-department team
• Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction