Required Education and Experience
* Bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Economics, and/or Business preferred, OR equivalent industry experience.
* 7+ years of experience in eCommerce, preferably in fashion, sport/outdoor, or consumer goods space.
* 5+ years of experience at a senior-level Digital Commerce, E-Commerce, and/or Digital Marketing position.
* Significant experience in digital marketing through core digital channels such as PPC, RTB, display, affiliates, email and paid social
* Strong understanding of process and metrics in digital retail planning, buying, budgeting, and merchandising.
* Mastery of the digital ecosystem and marketing ‘funnel’ to optimize traffic, acquisition, conversion and retention.
* Candidate should be proficient with CPA, LTV, attribution models, and cohort analysis.
* Leadership background with a passion for people development and team management.
* Excellent communication and influence skills.
* Strength as a player/coach, with a self-starter and “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
* Deeply analytical and data driven.
* Passion for gender equality.