A local company spearheading eye health care access is looking for a Cheif Officer of Customer Experience. As the Head of Customer Experience, you will design, orchestrate, and improve the Customer Experience (CX) at every stage of the customer lifecycle. You will manage all programs related to the capture of customer feedback and lead the customer service team. You have a demonstrated history of excellence in the collection, analysis, and actioning of customer feedback in both DTC environments.
● Create a cross-functional, cross-trained, member-centric, and customer journey focused service team that is designed with principles of antifragility.
● Work closely with Software Development and Marketing to develop UI across mediums that is intuitive and user-friendly, and which is designed to guide customers to the best outcomes for their health.
● Work collaboratively with Software Development and Marketing to create a product roadmap for all future development and product innovations.
● Implementing and actioning NPS, CSAT, and other forms of customer feedback.
● Testing and implementing customer-first UI design and best-practices.
● Establishing customer education programs through content marketing and other strategies.
● A BA/BS degree is required.
● 8+ years professional experience.
● 3-5 years of experience in customer care or similar roles leading a team.
● Excellent leadership skills, ability to keep teams motivated and positive.
● Demonstrated understanding of the analytic techniques that are required to be successful in this role.
● Previous experience in start-up environments is a plus.
*More information with be shared with qualified candidates