52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are hiring an experienced senior-level UX/UI designer for an innovative health subscription company in downtown Portland, Oregon. As the Senior UI/UX Designer you will be instrumental in designing delightful user experiences and user interfaces for mobile and web products. If you are an expert in building professional mobile and web products using the latest in design software, wireframe tools and have a portfolio of professionally designed products that have successfully shipped, then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Working closely with our customer insights team to build feature testing into the design process
- Designing graphical user interface elements (i.e. menus, tabs and widgets for both mobile and desktop)
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Incorporating psychology, choice architecture, and behavioral economics into design thinking
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with a cross-functional team
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- 5+ years of UX/UI design experience
- Expert-level knowledge of chosen design software (i.e. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to organize tasks and manage your time within a rapidly changing environment
-Team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants + portfolios are a must. Get in touch!