Job Type: Exempt, Full Time, Contract to Hire (3-month conversion)
We have partnered with a creative production studio seeking a self-starter with strong leadership skills. If you are a determined leader with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to be a part of an ethical, collaborative and passionate team, apply today!
What You’ll Do:
● Initiate new projects, lead scoping and bidding, purchasing, negotiations, execute on creative briefs, and provide detailed information to the team.
● Generate estimates and supervise all stages of production from conception through final delivery; including accounting reconciliation, archiving, and final delivery to the client.
● Work closely with the Executive Creative Producer(s) on all key decisions, negotiations, etc.
● Lead and collaborate with creative partners through the life of a project and Post Production Workflow.
What You’ll Bring:
● A minimum 5+ years as an Account Producer at an advertising agency, or content production, or similar environment. Line Producing a plus.
● Vendor communication and relationship management
● Direct and top-tier experience with video, photo, and experiential production, from bidding,
through resourcing, production, and post-production. Familiarity with AICP budgets (i.e. Showbiz), is an important area of expertise.
● Proficient with Google Suite, MS Office software, and working knowledge of various presentation software programs i.e. Keynote, InDesign, etc.
● An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment handling several ongoing projects.
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
More information will be shared with qualified candidates.