52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco.
We are looking for a Lead Motion Designer to work for a leading creative production studio in motion pictures and film in Northeast Portland. This will be a contract to hire role and you will be instrumental in all things motion design and storytelling across all mediums working on highly acclaimed projects for the top brands in the country. If you are a self motivated, team collaborator, have a passion for film/TV, tons of experience in agency work, with the ability to work closely with creative leads & producers to deliver outstanding quality productions then this could be the right fit for you!
- Design and execute motion graphics
- Effectively execute/manage all areas of post workflow (2D animation, compositing, rotoscoping, editing, and delivery)
- Define concepts, develop treatments, create prototypes, and inform art direction for projects
- Collaborate closely with producers, clients and freelancers to conceptualize design and animation solutions
- Create title sequences, infographics, typography, and 2D animation
- Edit reels and help create video content or case studies for internal brand and marketing projects
- Dedicated experience as a Motion Designer with secondary skills that may include experience as an editor, VFX or 3D artist, 2nd shooter or photographer
- Expertise in After Effects and working knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and Lightroom
- Strong design, storytelling, and typography skills
- An obsessive attention to detail and creativity in problem solving.
- Strong organization around media management.
- Curiosity - you have the desire to push boundaries, figure out new technologies, and apply your learnings to make excellent work.
Full details will be shared with qualified job applicants. Get in touch!