52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract roles with our clients in Portland, Seattle and San Francisco.
We are currently seeking a Community Manager to work with an Internationally known brand coming to Portland Or. You’ll get to actively manage a community of millions of online students and fans via social media pages and groups, online course platforms, and live seminar events. You’ll spend most of your time online, posting awesome content, managing groups, answering questions, and seeking to keep our students engaged and happy. You’ll help ensure a high retention for our paying monthly subscribers through community building initiatives.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or comparable degree
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with online education a plus
* Passion for marketing and personal development
* Passion for social media and its impact on building brand awareness
* Passion for building relationships
* Familiarity with CRM and cloud solutions (i.e., Infusionsoft, Help Scout, Google Drive, Slack, etc.) a plus; willingness to learn and operate these technologies
Apply with your resume! Full details will be shared with qualified candidates.